What will you be working on?
As a Senior Java Developer at Lukkien you are responsible for developing the back-end of a brand new software application for leading marketing companies on an international level.
You will play a vital role in setting up the technical
roadmap of a highly available, fault-tolerant and scalable platform. REST API’s
will play a crucial part. You will carefully guard the technical architecture
of the application and will be closely involved in the further innovation of
this platform. With your creative and detailed approach you will continuously create
clear technical structures and clean code.
Lukkien always stays up to date with the latest development
techniques and we highly value sharing this knowledge amongst colleagues. Therefore,
as a senior developer you should be able to communicate clearly, share your
knowledge and explain your insights to your team members and other colleagues.
With your multidisciplinary team you will operate according
to the Scrum methodology and you will be involved in the entire development
process of the software application. Your input will be substantial, because of
the small size of the team and your extensive Java knowledge. You will work closely
together with our front-end developers and the representatives of our client.
Together you will make sure each and every aspect is represented within the
final product. With your team, you will continuously push the limits to reach
the highest goals and exceed the highest expectations.
Who are you?
- Minimum of 5 years working experience with Java
- Familiar with Spring and Java EE Frameworks and with Build
- Proven experience with scalable (Cloud) platforms, Cloud
Hosting, NoSQL Databases, REST (JSON)
- Proven experience with Web Applications, Web Services and
Service Oriented Architectures
- Familiarity with the Scrum/Agile methodologies is preferred
- You are our ideal candidate if you are also experienced with Front-end development, writing Unit & Integration Tests and with Enterprise Design Patterns
- Hard worker
- Real team player
- Comfortable in a dynamic work environment
- Quality minded
- Take responsibility for your work and the results
What’s in it for you?
- A job at a fast-growing cross-media company
- An inspiring work environment, consisting of many different
disciplines all under one roof
- Competitive wages
- 25 vacation days
- Covered travel expenses
- Pension Plan
- Collective Health Insurance
- Study opportunities
- Large, appealing clients (take a look at our Portfolio)
- Informal atmosphere
- Healthy and tasty lunch in our restaurant
- Lukkien Gym
- End-of-the-week drinks at our Lukkien Bar every Friday
Where will you be working?
Lukkien is the communication campus of the Netherlands, because all our disciplines are housed under one roof, which allows us to operate as a full-scale cross-media company. Every day over 225 employees, divided over the departments Digital, Photography & Graphic Design, Audiovisual and CGI, work for an appealing array of diverse and large clients. At Lukkien, the customer is always our nr. 1 concern. We focus all of our energy on achieving the best possible results and celebrate our achievements together.
Emerce 100 has listed Lukkien among the top 15 internet bureaus of the Netherlands. Our Digital Department develops an extensive array of online platforms for large A-list clients, from websites and web shops to e-learning tools. As on- and offline are no longer separate worlds, our Digital specialists work closely together with our colleagues from the Audiovisual and Photography & Graphic Design departments. This allows us to always provide our clients with the best possible cross-media solutions.
Furthermore, Lukkien has Certified Scrum Master, is Django Wagtail and Oscar Contributor and Sitecore Gold Implementation Partner.
Looking for more information?
Would you like some more information before applying? Feel free to contact our Corporate Recruitment Team via tel. +31 (0)318 69 80 00.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.