What will you be working on?
As a Producer Audiovisual at Lukkien you will be operating on a strategic level and will perform as a highly skilled executive that knows how to deliver perfect complex productions. From start to finish you are responsible for the execution and implementation of the productions within Lukkien. In this position as a Producer you will be responsible for our international key account Philips.
You are the companies’ mediator between the creation team and Philips. You will work together with the creation team on a high-level strategy and concept, while keeping the Philips’ creative design standards and brand identity guidelines in mind.
Being a Producer means that you can coach, motivate and guide your project teams and make sure that everyone in your team takes their responsibilities. You also will be in contact with external parties, accompany negotiation processes and are accustomed to make decisions on a high level. Quotations have no secrets for you, just as keeping within budget.
Location: Amsterdam and Ede
Who are you?
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience with audiovisual productions in a corporate environment (B2B or B2C)
- Experience being a strong creative sparring partner for the agency team and client stakeholders
- You have a Bachelor / University degree
- Significant experience in the field of audio visual
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- You are a hard worker and like to network
- You are a real team player
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic work environment
- Always quality minded
- Take responsibility for your work and the results
- Communication skills; fluent English
What’s in it for you?
- An inspiring work environment, consisting of many different disciplines all under one roof
- A job at a fast growing cross media company
- Competitive wages
- 25 vacation days
- Covered travel expenses
- Pension Plan
- Collective Health Insurance
- Study opportunities
- Large, appealing clients (take a look at our Portfolio)
- Informal atmosphere
- Healthy and tasty lunch in our restaurant
- Lukkien Gym
- End-of-the-week drinks at our Lukkien Bar every Friday
Where will you be working?
Lukkien is the communication campus of the Netherlands, because all our disciplines are housed under one roof, which allows us to operate as a full-scale cross-media company. Every day over 225 employees, divided over the departments Digital, Photography & Graphic Design, Audiovisual and CGI, work for an appealing array of diverse and large clients. At Lukkien, the customer is always our nr. 1 concern. We focus all of our energy on achieving the best possible results and celebrate our achievements together.
Our department Audiovisual is front-runner in creating innovated video content. For multiple A-brands we design and produce on a daily base in our own studios or on a location abroad for the most leading audiovisual projects. Many of these commercials you see on Dutch TV are created and produced at Lukkien. You also will find our work at other devices and online platforms. At the department Audiovisual the entire process is taken care of by our in-house specialists, creative strategists, compositors, animators, video – and sound editors, film directors, producers, cameramen and gaffers.
Looking for more information?
Would you like some more information before applying? Feel free to contact our Corporate Recruitment Team via tel. +31 (0)318 69 80 00.