What will you be working on?
As a Django Developer at Lukkien you are responsible for developing the back-end of the websites and applications that are created by our Digital Department.
You are going to work on cool projects for our clients. Occasionally you will have an appointment at their office. These projects are made available through various channels, such as PC, mobile and tablet, and often attract a large amount of visitors. With your creative and detailed approach you will create clear technical structures and clean code for each website. You get your energy by supporting a project on different disciplines.
With your team you will be involved in the entire development process of each website, from design to completion. During this process, you will work together closely with our project managers, designers, testers and front-end developers. Together you will make sure each and every aspect is represented within the final product.
Besides that, you give support to IT when they need you, you set up the AWS environment en customize and guard the standards.
Who are you?
- Over 4 years experience in the field of Django and Python 2 & 3
- Relevant experience with developing websites and web applications on a large scale
- You are familiar with mySQL, PostgreSQL, nginx and uWSGi and you also have knowledge of Docker
- Familiarity with the Scrum methodology is preferred
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Pair Programming and Unit Testing
- Experience with Dango-Wagtail, Django Rest Framework and Django-Oscar would be nice
- You live up to 50 kilometers from Ede
What's in it for you?
- All disciplines in-house
- A good salary
- 25 vacation days on an annual basis, based on full-time employment
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- Collective health insurance
- Big, appealing customers (check our work)
- Informal working environment
- Tasty and healthy food at our restaurant
- Sports at Lukkien Gym
- Friday afternoon drinks at Lukkien bar
Where will you be working?
Lukkien is the communication campus of the Netherlands, because all our disciplines are housed under one roof, which allows us to operate as a full-scale cross-media company. Every day over 225 employees, divided over the departments Digital, Photography & Graphic Design, Audiovisual and CGI, work for an appealing array of diverse and large clients. At Lukkien, the customer is always our nr. 1 concern. We focus all of our energy on achieving the best possible results and celebrate our achievements together.
Emerce 100 has listed Lukkien among the top 15 internet bureaus of the Netherlands. Our Digital Department develops an extensive array of online platforms for large A-list clients, from websites and web shops to e-learning tools. As on- and offline are no longer separate worlds, our Digital specialists work closely together with our colleagues from the Audiovisual and Photography & Graphic Design departments. This allows us to always provide our clients with the best possible cross-media solutions.
Furthermore, Lukkien features Certified Scrum Masters, is Django Wagtail and Oscar Contributor and Gold Implementation Partner of Sitecore.
Looking for more information?
Would you like some more information before applying? Feel free to contact our Corporate Recruitment Team via tel. +31 (0)650082089